The aim of the LHA Assessor Update Session is to provide training to existing registered LHA Assessors on updates to the interpretation of the LHA Design Guidelines, changes to the Assessment process and documentation updates.
The LHA Assessor Update Session is delivered online via Zoom over 2 hours, in a video/teleconference class environment.
It incorporates a number of learning modules relating to the following:
- Update on the uptake of the Livable Housing Design Guidelines
- Overview of the difference between Livable Housing Design Guidelines and SDA Design Standard
- Minor update to Licence Rules for Provisional Design Stage
- Updated process for assessment and documents to be submitted to LHA for registration of project
- Update to LHA Quality Mark definition
- Use of professional judgement and examples of considerations in using professional judgement
- Update on requirements for written Peer Review Reports for Final – as built assessments
- Status of Technical Advisory Panel (TAP)
- Overview of new Certificates of compliance.
Once the Assessor completes the 2 hour session, Access Institute will issue a Certificate of Attendance and provide the Assessor details to LHA. LHA will then send the Assessor an updated Assessor Pack consisting of relevant documents for use in Assessments. The Certificate of Attendance will need to be submitted to LHA by the Assessor with their registration renewal in 2021. The session will provide 5 CPD points for LHA Assessors. Course Fee: $150.00 (plus GST) per person.
Locations and Dates:
- Video / Teleconference, 4 February 2021, 1.00pm – 3.00pm, Melbourne Time, proceeding as scheduled (FULL)
- Video / Teleconference, 10 March 2021, 1.00pm – 3.00pm, Melbourne Time
- Video / Teleconference, 12 March 2021, 1.00pm – 3.00pm, Melbourne Time